Saturday, August 9, 2008

Almost one month

It has been almost one month since Jennifer Powers has been missing. There still hasn't been any sign of her. There is a group of concerned people that want to help. But we have very little information about what happened.

We would like to hang missing person flyers out but we can not find where to get them. We have been told there are some hanging in gas stations. So Monday I am going to go to the gas station where they are at and ask for a copy. That way we can get them out all over town.

Also we have talked about doing a search party. I have looked into a few things. I have 2 possible addresses that match a Jennifer F. Powers from Harvest. One is less than a mile from a pond. The other address is in a open part of Harvest. I am going to try to see if I can save the pictures from msn maps and upload them on here so you can see what I am talking about.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Deb,

Has anyone asked the Sheriff's office if the MP report is public record? It might have some helpful information if a copy is available.