Sunday, August 10, 2008

Address Number 2


Ok so here I am again with another map. This one is for the address of 148 Granto Dr, Harvest, AL. You will see lots of trees around the area.

I did drive out to Harvest today to see if there were and missing person flyer's out. There is one at the corner of McKee Rd and 53. There is also one hanging in the door of the Exxon on Wall Triana Hwy and Harvest Rd. I looked at the one at the gas station and it have Samuel and Shirley Locke with the phone number of 256-837-0487.

I think that might be Jennifer's parents. When I looked up a address history on Jennifer, Mr and Mrs. Locke's address was one of them. My question is, why isn't her husbands name on the flyer's also. I do know he got hurt at work and is not working right now. So while he is at home what is he doing to find his wife. Why hasn't he talked to the media again. Why are people who don't even know Jennifer talking about doing and setting up a search party. Remember these are directed at her husband and not her parents. Her parents are most likely older and wouldn't be able to get out there and walk through trees to look for her. As a parent I would be asking these same questions to my daughters husband.

I think we should set up a search team to comb through the trees near this address. We need to start bugging the Sheriff's department. We need to know if she was wearing rings, necklaces, what clothes she had on, tattoos and ect. That way if we see any of these we can let them know. If you want to set up a search team please feel free to let me know. You can leave your comment here or you can email helpfindher@msn.com with your contact info, and the days and times that are good for you.






No comments: