Monday, September 29, 2008

Body Identified as Jennifer Hampton

Unfortunately, the body found in the water close to Oak Ridge, TN., has been identified as that of Jennifer Hampton, 21.
The official word came in today. The authorities are maintaining that this was a homocide, but no details are being released at this time.
Let's offer our thoughts and prayers to her family. Her poor parent's must be so lost.
This is TWO women that went missing and have been found murdered in a very short time!
What is happening that these women are being attacked and slaughtered like cattle and then disposed of like a piece of trash?? Whatever happened to men that knew how to be a man and walk away instead of doing these horrendous deeds?
Every time that I hear another body has been found, I hold my breath until an ID has been made. I pray everyday that "our" Jennifer will come home safe and sound. But, with each day that passes, I fear that will never happen.
Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up. Those children need their mother to be with them especially at Christmas. I'm an adult. I lost my mother 3 years ago, but I can tell you now, Christmas is NEVER the same without your mother being there with you, no matter what your age.
Keep your emails coming. Maybe one of those will be the one that will unlock this whole mystery.

1 comment:

Help find Jennifer Powers said...

Will be praying for Jennifer Hampton's family. She was young and still had a full life a head of her.

Still praying Jennifer Powers comes home.